Re: A Roger Reminder tonight on AOL 8pmET

 Hope someone get to Chat with Roger.  Janice

February 17 at 8:00PM ET

How often do you get a chance to chat LIVE with a rock 'n' roll legend? Don't
miss your opportunity to chat with one of the most influential rockers of our
time - Roger Daltrey.  The Who's former lead vocalist will join AOL Live on
Thursday, February 17 at 8:00PM ET to promote his latest release, The Who:
BBC Sessions. This 25-track collection of live BBC Radio broadcast
performances includes such tracks as "My Generation," "Subsititute" and "Long
Live Rock."

**Be sure to come back to AOL Live (keyword: LIVE) for access to the event at
showtime.

(C) 2000 America Online, Inc.