Help needed!

Hey everyone!

I need some help!  I'm in a Programming class at
school and I'm kinda fooling around with some program
ideas of my own and I got the idea to do a trivia
program (the only kind of game I think I can really do
at my skill level <G>).

Thing is, I need trivia questions to put in!  I'll
credit those who contribute in the program (which I
probably will post on my website).  It's a Who trivia
game, I've got a handful of questions so far, and I'll
be coming up with more but I want to stick a lot in
this.

Please send your trivia ques, the answer, and your
name/email (however you want to be credited) to
Lenora_MacKenzie@yahoo.com with "TRIVIA" in the sub
line (so I can filter them from my inbox)

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Lenora

=====
Lenora MacKenzie Fitzcairn