BBC Sessions -- differences

Since everyone seems confused by this, I thought I'd do a graph:

U.S. version                                           European version
My Generation (Radio One Jingle)          My Generation (Radio One Jingle)
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere                   Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
Good Lovin'                                           Good Lovin'
Just You and Me, Darling                       Just You and Me, Darling
Leaving Here                                         Leaving Here
My Generation                                      My Generation
The Good's Gone                                  The Good's Gone
La-La-La-Lies                                      La-La-La-Lies
Substitute                                              Substitute
                                                             Man With Money
Dancing In The Street                            Dancing In The Street
Disguises                                               Disguises
I'm A Boy                                             I'm A Boy
Run Run Run                                         Run Run Run
Boris The Spider                                   Boris The Spider
Happy Jack                                          Happy Jack
See My Way                                        See My Way
Pictures Of Lily                                     Pictures Of Lily
A Quick One (While He's Away)          A Quick One (While He's Away)
Substitute (1970 version)                      Substitute (1970 version)
The Seeker                                          The Seeker
I'm Free                                               I'm Free
Shakin' All Over (Spoonful edited out)  Shakin' All Over/Spoonful (Medley)
Relay                                                   Relay
Long Live Rock                                   Long Live Rock
Boris The Spider (Radio One Jingle)     Boris The Spider (Radio One Jingle)

Best Buy Bonus Disc
Pete Townshend talks "Tommy"
Pinball Wizard
See Me, Feel Me
I Don't Even Know Myself
I Can See For Miles
Heaven and Hell
The Seeker  (different version than on the main disc)
Summertime Blues

Go bankrupt!  Collect them all!

        -Brian in Atlanta