RE: Wedding Song

> Subject: Re: Who wedding song
>
> << Hello
>     I am getting married in Oct and I am trying to figure out which who
>  song to dance to with my soon to be wife. Does anyone have any good
>  suggestions?
>     I need a good love song...
>   Thanks for any help!
>     George in CT >>
>
> At my wedding,  we closed the doors to the reception hall, the DJ started
> playing
> "Let My Love Open the Door," we opened the door ad Kathie and I walked in.
>
> Still looks great on the video seven and a half years later!
> ChicoTodd

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  We had a good friend read some of the lyrics
(mono tone) to 'Let My Love Open The Door' as one of our "official
readings".  Yes, I know it's about God, but the old folk (most of which I
never met) don't know that!  It fit well, and we received many compliments
on it.  Man, got to stop thinking about my wedding!  Getting all stressed
all over again!!

> Subject: WHO Wedding Song
> "A Legal Matter" would have all the guests tapping their toes !
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.] BAAAAAHAAAAA!!!  I about spit coffee on my
computer!!!!  Nice one Scott!  ;-)

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin in snowy VT