Re: Best Buy BCC CD for non-US residents

They are online at http://www.bestbuy.com.  I worked through the search for
the BBC sessions, but don't see where they mention the bonus disk.  Before
ordering you might want to try to contact them about it.

http://commerce.bestbuy.com/ProductInfo.asp?prodtype=MUSIC&ST=10446566