Best Buy BCC CD for non-US residents

Hi all,

over here, across the Atlantic, everyone is getting pretty excited too
about the BCC CD that now seems imminent.
But perhaps even more so about the purposed bonus disc that 'Best Buy'
are adding to it.
Anyone know how we non-US residents could lay our hands on a copy?
Do they have a website were we can order?
If not, is anyone of you guys willing to co-ordinate some 'wholesale
purchasing?
Any other ideas (apart from flying in and back again by Concorde - we're
not all called Phil Collins)?

Thanks for considering,

hans hoekstra
in holland

--
Hoekstra Marketing & Communicatie V.O.F.
Hogestraat 8