Re: Guitars

In article <MAPI.Id.0016.00636872616465203030303730303037@MAPI.to.RFC822>,
    "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>  writes:

> > And PT. Drop the Strats and go back to Gibson !
> > Kevin
>
> Here, here !!  Good advice !  SG ! SG ! SG !

Well, its "good advice" from your point of view because you want to
here a Who's Next era style of playing.  However, don't you think its a
bit presumptuous to tell Pete how or what to play?  Let's face it -- he
shifted from the SG to the strat for some reason.  That reason may or
may not be one of the public comments he's made on this subject that is
available to us.

To me this just sounds too similar to what Pete says in TKAA --
"People would yell out 'smash your guitar, Pete, smash your guitar'
and get quite annoyed when I wouldn't".  Pete is an artist and I
wouldn't presume to tell Leonardo DaVinci what kind of paint or brush
to use and I don't presume to tell Pete what kind of guitar he should
use.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,