No Subject

It was part of a PVI video... is there such thing? I mean, there were some lasers at the organ part, and I don't think it was Keith on the drums.... And Roger had a very very big hair and they were brilliant... and I was hypnotised.. I just wish I had my video on... :-)
ilya

which performance was it?
the kids are alright movie..?
another interesting one I got last year was from an appearance on Top Of The Pops...it's mimed and its the short version,but I hadn;t seen it before..

i bought a laserdisk of Who;'s Better.. just for the version of the Relay
which isnt available anywhere else....but have never gotten a laserdisk
player...arghhhh!!!!

Oh my God, just saw a live performance of "Won't get fooled again" on VH1 and I have to tell you all I could do is watch and I fellt so fascinated
so... it's like I had shivers going down my spine... I fellt like screaming
and... and if I say anything more I'm actually gonna scream! I JUST WANNA GO TO A WHO CONCERT!!!! Am I asking too much? :-(
ilya