Re: WGFA live

which performance was it?
the kids are alright movie..?

another interesting one I got last year was from an appearance on Top Of The
Pops...
it's mimed and its the short version,but I hadn;t seen it before..

i bought a laserdisk of Who;'s Better.. just for the version of the Relay
which isnt available anywhere else....but have never gotten a laserdisk
player...arghhhh!!!!