Happy WHO Year!

Hi to all out there:

I just want to say to everyone, have a Happy & safe New Year or should I

say WHO Year. It was a great one in 2000 and let's hope for another
great one in 2001.

For those of you on this list that I had the pleasure to meet at one of
the shows, it certainly was fun meeting you and seeing the show(s)
together. To me, the pre & post show get togethers are 1/2 the fun of a
WHO show, with the boys doing their wonderful part in it all!

In closing, have fun in whatever you're doing tonight and have a grand &

Happy New (WHO) Year!!!

magik