Lookey, Lookey !!!!

Lookey, lookey!!!!!
Stu is here!!!

It's Kevin in Vt, on my buddy Stu's new E-address!
He............Has............arrived!
After long toil, we finally got this damn Prodigy account set up.
So, batten down the hatches, the man is loose!

Stu:  Um,........Hi?
Well, seriously, it's good to be here (kevin: Finally!).
Looking forward to joining the conversations / "debates". ;-)
(Yes, Kevin taught me the "smiley face dude" thing).
Don't mind me, still getting used to this DAMN thing!
Havennnn't typed since "High" School. :)
So be patient, and have mercy on me!!!!!!!

Kevin: Me again!
Well, while Stu goes to consider what his "sig" will be, the rest of us are
enjoying some holiday "cheer"!
Hope all is well, and talk to ya soon(like when I'm back)!

Kevin in VT

Stu P. in MD !
"did you ever see the faces of the children, they get so excited"
happy holidays!