boot boy

Santa-who was good to me this year.  I am quite the newbie when it comes to
boots, but I now have ML's "Stages" 5-disc box set and a wonderful video
from 10/6/00 @ MSG.  This stuff is definitely for the Who-freak only.  My
wife's reaction was generally something like "ENOUGH!"  This reaction brings
up the very valid question of how it is that a person could enjoy repeated
listenings and viewings of this stuff given the substandard sound quality.

For me the answer is simple nostalgia.  Who concert experiences have been so
cathartic for me that reliving them via these recordings continues to be
attractive.  In other words, the boots are best enjoyed with great concert
experinces in mind.  What do you freaks take from boots?

Jeff

Q: How many GWBush Administration economists does it take to change a light
bulb?
A: None. If the government would just leave it alone, it would screw itself
in.  Besides, the previous Administration is responsible for the current
lighting situation.