Re: Under a raging oppressive government

--- Shanna Smith <prophet85@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You know me all too well Jess;)  Are we evil or
> what?

I wouldn't exactly say We are evil. ;-) But I think
Keets was right,I think there is no chance in getting
our minds out of the gutter! But then again,what the
hell is wrong with having your mind in the gutter?

> There was that and also the fact that I had
> insane finals.  Then of course there are the scores
> of project due at the same time because professors
> think I'm some sort of super being.

Look up in the sky...it's a bird...it's a plane...no
it's super Shanna...with some strange looking piece of
"farm equipment" in her hand! :-) Hahaha I can see
Keets shaking her as she is reading this! hehehe

                 -jess in jersey

=====
"Age is strictly a case of mind over matter .If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." -Jack Benny