Re: Under a raging oppressive government

Jess Wrote:

>Hey Shanna glad to see you posting on this list again!
>Admit it! You were off researching Roger's FARM
>equipment again, weren't you? hehehe ;-)
You know me all too well Jess;)  Are we evil or what?  There was that and also the fact that I had insane finals.  Then of course there are the scores of project due at the same time because professors think I'm some sort of super being.  Okay,  so how is everyone gonna spend the holiday?  I'm hoping to get a cd burner so I can burn so mp3s.  I'm also actually happy to be with my incredibly psychotic family.

Shanna

Do You Yahoo!?