Re: X-mass Homework

>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:49:01 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>I'd like to hear what your all time favorite Who track is.
>What track really gets you going?  What track really fires you up?  What
>track really means the most to you?

Obviously there are many to choose from , but Won't Get Fooled Again has to
win out.  Epic in scope, symphonic in construction, and the opening chords
always make me feel like I'm strapping in for a great 8-minutes ride.  Once
in a great while I get slightly tired of the studio version, but live
versions never pale...and on the UK leg of the tour I even heard parts of
the solo from the TKAA version.

Relay, The Real Me, and Go to the Mirror might exceed WGFA in some specific
way but overall, mine is WGFA.

Cheers,

Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."