Re: Calling all Kevins

> For all you guitar players it's the
> Boss OD-1.along with the overdrive of the amp. Sounds Great. 5:15 , ICE ,
> Relay are a few of my favorites. Especially 5:15 after the JE solo. Total
> Power.

Definitely!  I now look more forward to hearing Pete's solos in "5:15" than
The OX's solo!  Pete wails on this song!

I love how he'll just stick a note hard, get that pained look on his face, hold
his guitar up, & then burst into that crazy Pete Townshend shit that no one
can match.  Those few seconds while he's holding that note are delicious!
That's the shit that gives me the "shivers down my backbone."

- SCHRADE in Akron