Politics is the sickess, The Who is the cure

I was listening to my discs of Pete's MP3s this morning, trying to find
refuge from the reprehensible US Supreme Court decision of last night.  I
did not put much thought into the order that I burned the tunes on disc, but
I took great comfort in the one-two punch of WGFA and "I'm One".  What a
perfect pair of thoughts for this morning.

My summaries in today's political context:

WGFA - fight hard, win if you can, bitch if you lose, rage at the hard
reality, pray and give it to a higher power.

"I'm One" - The most important and difficult battles are fought inside your
head.

Jeff

"Although we may never know with complete certainty the identity of the
winner of this year's presidential election, the identity of the loser is
perfectly clear. It is the nation's confidence in the judge as an impartial
guardian of the law."
- Dissenting Justice John Paul Stevens