First choice; Moon; 30 Years

> A new album?  :)

Keets:

That would be my first choice.

>band. pretty cool stuff although the guy who was dressed like Keith moon
did
>not look like him that much.

Scott:

In fact, he looked more like Chris Farley. I caught it as a friend wanted to
watch U2. I have to wonder if they feel they must have a "fat guy" as part
of the lineup.

>>  Suddenly The Who is sort of high-profile, I think.  ;)

Mike:

I think Keets has a point. I was Xmas shopping yesterday in Barnes And
Nobels, and aside from Tony Flethcher's Moon (which I picked up), there was
a book with a photo of Keith holding up his drumsticks...I believe it was a
Rolling Stone or some such book about Rock in general. Glad to see Keith on
the cover, along with the VH1 list (The Who at # 3, not shabby but Zep then
at # 1 is a joke as hardly anyone was influence more than Zep by The Who)
proof they are considered higher profile these days. They shoulda been all
along, true, but it's proven time and time again that what is supposed to
happen doesn't always.
The book looks great, BTW. Sort of an expanded Full Moon.

>Maybe this is old news but i was looking at cdnow and they had an item 30
>years of max r&b on DVD!

Drew:

I'm glad you said; I didn't know and will get it. Thanks, and thanks too to
Greg Biggs who has allowed me to get my hands on an Illustrated Discography
at long last.

>Well Im assuming that this is the video that came with the boxset in 94.
>If im wrong and its another program please let me know

You could always buy the videotape seperately. That's how I got it.

"The great thing about America is everybody should vote."
           George "but we're not going to count them" Bush

               Cheers                 ML