Nigel Kennedy news

I know.  This is dangerously close to off topic, but Nigel did perform with
The Who this week.

This is from the new site  http://www.thedoors.com/

"Talks are underway for John Densmore, Robby Krieger and Ray Manzarek to
join composer Jaz Coleman and violinist Nigel Kennedy for several live
performances accompanied by philharmonic orchestras, in the spring, in
Praque, London, and Rome.   Stateside we're hoping to play New York City,
Washington D.C., and Los Angeles, at the Hollywood Bowl with the L.A.
Philharmonic.   Confirmation of this news should be forthcoming by the first
of the new year."

Jeff