wild speculation

keets said "Okay, I guess we could just launch into wild speculation again.
How's this?
a) Roger has promised to help Pete launch Broadway productions of QUAD and
PSYCHOD in return for new Who projects.  b) Roger has promised to help Pete
pitch his new film autobiography in return for new Who projects.    :)"

keets,
You almost sound like wild speculation is a bad thing.  C'mon, I love that
game.  That Roger is a stand-up guy in your speculation :-)

How's this?  The band has been working on new material all year and has been
hiding it from us very well to appeal to Pete's mischevous sense of fun.
They are in the studio at this very moment doing a fast and dirty recording
of the material they've agreed upon and will release this new disc (or
series of discs) via the production and marketing facilities Pete has been
using for the Eelpie releases.

Some selective quotes:
"Remember, it is not over, not quite............ not yet." PT
"...we have all three of us agreed to proceed towards some kind of
song-writing process together."  PT
"If what we come up with is not good, then it won't come out." RD
"There are a few things happening. You'll just have to wait and
see." Zak

Jeff
Political signature below.  Stop reading here if you are offended by such
stuff...
"We're open for business"  - GW Bush yesterday, a day before opening
arguments in the US Supreme Court.
Talk about wild speculation!