Re: Van Pires Lyrics / Review

>Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 01:27:53 +0200
>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>

>I hope Alan doesn't mind, but I searched around on his site and found the
>Van Pires lyrics at:
>
>http://www.johnentwistle.com/merch/Van-Pires/vplyrics.html

Mind? :-)...after formatting all that I'd HOPED someone would find
it, but I made it a bit of an Easter-egg hunt.  You're the first, or
at least the first to comment on it.  The "regular" way to find them
is to click on the small picture of the Van-Pires tray picture (the
one with the broken license plate) on the merchandise page, which
yields an enlargement on which the song titles are linx leading to
the lyrics.

Cheers,
--
Alan