Re: re - Mark's letter to Pete /Pete' Diary

>No one's forcing you to buy
> the frigging ticket! There's no gun to your head!

I've begun to think this "I hate them because their ticket prices are so
high" thing is the equivalent of "shows on TV are too sexy and violent.  We
should get the government to take them off!"  Why don't you just change the
channel or switch the damn thing off!

Same here.  If they were charging too much money people wouldn't be going.
If they were charging too much for t-shirts people wouldn't buy them.  And
if you don't like what they're charging simply don't go!

And if you're going to institute price controls, don't you think it might be
better to start with food and medicine before we got to concert tickets?
Rant over.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm