re - Mark's letter to Pete /Pete' Diary

Something has obviously bothered or affected Pete in someway as this
particular diary is very off topic from all the others and has not been
in that happy go lucky sort of frame of mind that he has been in on all
tour long. (so far).
Could it be a  lapse in Security ? I refer to the taping of setlists
by fans to their dressing room doors? Or a fan throwing a flag at roger
apparently scaring him? I don't know!
I absolutely agree with Brian that Who fans can be and are a bunch of
whiners, we've seen that often enough this tour. Again I have to agree with
Brian about maybe It's Pete's fault for giving the media so much
ammo for them to have a go at him. How many times he swore he'd never
tour with The Who again. etc....etc...........
I've read  it, I've seen it and heard it all before.
Pete has to realise one or two things,for every twenty five thousand
seats in the concert hall,there will always be the minority,the few
that simply won't accept What they give(The Who) as enough, they won't
be satisfied unless you play this or that,unless Pete smashes a guitar,
unless he jumps or leaps and god forbid should he forget to windmill !
Screw em ! The Who should just concentrate on doing what they want to do
and screw everybody else. Take it or leave! No one's forcing you to buy
the frigging ticket! There's no gun to your head!
Mark, your letter is great and I hope pete gete to see it,I know you
wrote that letter from the heart,I know there are things you want to say to
the man,and I do hope you get to meet him. You should, as there
are so many that do who are not really worthy of such a meeting.
Again,something has bothered this man,and I only hope that WE all don't
live to regret it.
regards,
Derick.