Re: Quad movie

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>
>Wow, that's unbelievable if that's true (!).  Most people (WHO-freaks) you
>talk
>to (including myself) adore the QUAD movie.  I remember renting it for the
>first
>time & having to watch it twice in about 12 hours because it was so darn good.
>Why didn't it float your boat?

I'll let Jeff House's excellent post speak for me for the most part
(consider it incorporated by reference :-).  Not only do I love the album
Quad (Quad(a)), it's my favorite Who album (and that's saying something
given that Tommy was my introduction to The Who and I fell in love with it
before Quad(a) came out).  Having been well and truly boggled by the Tommy
movie I was looking forward to an equally boggling experience with Quad(m).
I wanted, essentially, a 90-minute video accompaniment to the music.