-----Original Message-----
From: ShawnMckelvey@cs.com [mailto:ShawnMckelvey@cs.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 8:22 AM
To: TheWho@igtc.com

In a message dated 8/10/00 7:40:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
[O'Neal, Kevin W.]
> Pete is clearly the greatest rhythm guitarist in history

I love Pete, he's a groovy guy, I love all of his work and I dig his
baldness
(helps with my ever expanding cranium); however, clearly you're outta your
mind on this one. Keith Richards has set the standard for rhythm in his
almost continuously awesome work of 38 years. The guys internal metronome is

connected to something ancient and pure. He and Charlie Watts are the very
definition of swinging rhythm. Peace, Shawn  McKelvey