Tommy

"Question: Am I the only one on this list who likes the TOMMY movie?"

Not at all. I like the Tommy movie, although the first time I saw it I
thought it was weird. (liked the music though) And then it grew on me.

"There are some wacked out scenes & visuals in that movie."

Yeah there are. I remember watching the "Acid Queen" sequence the first time
and thinking, "I bet this is one of those movies that makes perfect sense if
your stoned." :)

"I can see how the whole "no dialogue" thing might be abrasive to some (not
to mention Oliver Reed's voice !)"

Yeah he sucks. I love Keith as Uncle Ernie though.

I haven't seen the "Quad" movie yet. Sounds like everyone likes it, so I
better go find a copy.

Nicole