Interview

>See, Daltrey's not as dumb as people say he is.  He's a deep thinker.
Who's laughing?  How dare you.

Actually, this is a very profound thing to say.  Roger isn't generally as
articulate as Pete (who is?), but he's really nailed it here.

<<RD: I think so, yeah. Music is sacrosanct. It's in most things we do
in our lives. It's beyond life itself to me. To keep that going is
valuable, and to keep the relationship going between the three of us
is what family is all about. We'd hope that people would celebrate that. We
are. >>

keets