Re: Lifehouse or Lamehouse

>I think Lifehouse is about the songs.  Maybe Pete believes it is finished
>but I don't think it is polished.  Maybe it is polished and the story just
>isn't that good.  I still like to listen to it.

I don't think he considers it finished, just in work.  He's put out parts of
it, and likely feels quite an accomplishment in the radio play, which is
published and actually pins down a sequence of events--sort of approaching a
plot.

Do you think the story is more important to what he's saying, or the ideas
behind it?

keets