Re: MSG

At 05:10 2-8-00 GMT, Frankie wrote:
>I have very bad news for my fellow Wholigans. I read on the Garden's website
>that the upcoming onsale of NY MSG tickets on Aug. 7 is for American Express
>credit card holders only! And to add insult to injury, it states that IF any
>tix remain, they will go onsale Aug. 15 to anyone like me who doesn't have
>an American Express card! In all the 27 years of my life as a die hard Who
>fan I have never heard of any bullshit like this! And that crap about if you
>don't make it by 7:30pm on the night of the show you will be locked out???!!
>These shows aren't gonna sell out, people are already pissed! He damn well
>better smash his guitar at this show! Oh, and prices range from $54 in the
>nosebleeds to $250 on the floor! Go figure. They must be hurtin' for cash!

I expected sh*t; but not this bad. :-) Now I am glad I am not going through
the trouble...

I'd save my money and go to the UK for that matter (where a ticket is only
$50 and you could be up front and you don't have to go through all this
sh*t)...

Ahhh; being a fan is great... :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar