MSG

I have very bad news for my fellow Wholigans. I read on the Garden's website
that the upcoming onsale of NY MSG tickets on Aug. 7 is for American Express
credit card holders only! And to add insult to injury, it states that IF any
tix remain, they will go onsale Aug. 15 to anyone like me who doesn't have
an American Express card! In all the 27 years of my life as a die hard Who
fan I have never heard of any bullshit like this! And that crap about if you
don't make it by 7:30pm on the night of the show you will be locked out???!!
These shows aren't gonna sell out, people are already pissed! He damn well
better smash his guitar at this show! Oh, and prices range from $54 in the
nosebleeds to $250 on the floor! Go figure. They must be hurtin' for cash!