Re: Fwd: Hearing voices

----- Original Message -----
From: L. Bird <pkeets@hotmail.com>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2000 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Hearing voices

> Likely it's not a really big part then, or else they're shooting very
> efficiently.  It would be bad to get involved in one of those thing where
> they decide to re-write the script while everybody waits around.  Any
> reports about the movie?  Who else is in it or whatever?
>
> keets

No other information other than what I said.  Based on the fact that he
mentioned my web site I figured he'd met Roger, been curious and gone out
surfing for info on him and found my site and was impelled to share the fact
that he'd met him with someone.  I've e-mailed a reply asking for any info
but not yet heard back from him.

Kathy

If you like Roger Daltrey visit my web site:
http://woof.simplenet.com/Roger/index.html