Re: Fwd: Hearing voices

>Roger losing his voice now and then I think it's because hes over
>doing it with his voice he's not resting it...between doing The British
>Rock Symphony

Roger says that he ever stops singing, his voice will be gone--like he
expects to wake up some morning and not be able to do it. ;)

I do know what he means, though.  He uses his whole body to sing, and it's
the muscle tone that makes the sound.  I'd say he's done the BRS to make
sure his voice is okay for a tour.

>then that true story about Dracula

Hear anything about the movie?  I notice it came up in the IMDb with a
different title than what was announced, and supposedly they're filming now.
  I was wondering if they'd be done with Roger's part by tour time.

>I give him alot of credit.....as Roger put it hes hyper he has to keep
>going....I just hope he don't wear down....he's still in
>good shape..doesn't look his age...

Staying busy has a tendency to keep you young.  I think Pete's been rolling
back the years, too.  All of the sudden he looks younger.  Hard to tell
about John, though.  He could be be calcified and we couldn't tell.  ;)

>anyway all i can say I don't care how they sing ...HEY IT'S THE WHO...>=())
>  .....and i can't wait to see a group who give their all at every
>concert....they are the best.......

No argument there.

keets