Our boys on VH1

Loved yesterday's digest! Been playing my digital WHO at work since reading "the volume".  This is the listing of all Who stuff on VH1 this weekend, and Tuesday:

Keith Moon Behind the Music Friday nite 11:30 CDT
The Cinncinati story- Rock Story- Saturday 1:00, 5:00, 10:00 CDT
Pete -Storytellers- Sunday 12:00 noon CDT
Pete- Storytellers- Tuesday 11:30 PM CDT

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE ALL CENTRAL TIMES!  Play your tape machines, drink our toast and tea!