Storytellers

This is from Arrow 93 FM (Los Angeles) from an article about the new batch of "Storytellers"
shows.

 Wednesday, April 26: Pete Townshend. Pete Townshend performed and talked about how many of his
compositions for The Who -- including classics like "Won't Get Fooled Again'' and "Behind Blue
Eyes'' -- were originally written for "Lifehouse," his failed concept project from the seventies.
"The story is simply about a time when technology delivers on its promise,'' he explained. "The
promise of technology has always been that entertainment will replace religion.'' After taping his
show in London, last month, Pete Townshend said, "I've enjoyed it really very much ... the
intimacy of it has been great, like playing in my living room.''

=====
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."                                                                        John Lennon