Re: Front Row Seats ! (I Don't Got 'Em !)

Amen.  It depends on where your seats are in the front row.  I had front row
for a Phish show in Philadelphia last December.  They were off to the left
of the stage, so I could only see two band members.  Plus, I was right in
front of a sub-woofer, so everytime Fishman hit the kick-drum, I felt it in
my gut.  Gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling!  Sometimes it isn't the best vantage
point.

-Joe