I thought everybody would appreciate this

Celebrity Showdown:
Celine Dion VS Root Canal.
By AskMen.com Staff
April 2nd 2000

The Battle:

This week we put Celine Dion, the pop singer VS a root canal.

MOST LIKELY TO MAKE YOU GRIND YOUR TEETH:
Celine Dion
A root canal is grating, but Celine takes the cake! We'd rather spend an afternoon chewing foil
paper and cutting our hair with a cheese grater than listening to Celine.

MOST LIKELY TO BECOME A WWF SUPERSTAR:
Root Canal
It can really dish out the pain. Makes a great name for a finishing move too.

MOST LIKELY TO SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST:
Celine Dion
She's already half-way there. In fact, every time she opens her mouth, vapor seems to escape from
the orifice in question.

MOST MELODIOUS:
Celine Dion
Close call here, but we'll give her a slight edge.

WHICH IS WORTH THE MONEY:
Root Canal
Isn't it bad enough that we're forced to hear her on the radio all day?... the root canal is a
better buy!

MOST LIKELY TO SLEEP WITH MADONNA:
Root Canal
Skeletons are not in her repertoire, but a little S&M is.

BEST POSSE:
Root Canal
A 120 year old husband for Celine vs. some pretty, young dental assistant. Easy choice.

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER DRILL:
Root Canal
No contest. When you think "root canal" you think of a good drilling. When you think "Celine Dion"
you think of Beetlejuice suffering from anorexia.

BEST EXCUSE TO AVOID SEX:
Celine Dion
A root canal is probably a great excuse to get more sex. Celine is more like a great reason for
abstinence.

WINNER:
Root Canal
Every one loves a good root canal... more than they like Celine anyway!

=====
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."                                                                        John Lennon