What a difference a day makes.

Yesterday I was bashing our local "classic rock" station for bastardizing
"meet the new boss", and today they play 3 back-to-back tracks from Blues to
Bush (no, still hasn't arrived).  Ok, they're back in my good graces. :-)

Some thoughts on Stroytellers:
Thought it was interesting that Pete didn't play any of his post-moon
radio-played solo material.  I guess he went with what he's into right now
(If he even had a choice).  I just think there is a certain population out
there that can't put 1 and 1 together and realize that this is the same Pete
that did 'Give Blood', Rough Boys, Let My Love...., etc.
The size and span of Pete's catalog is truly amazing and way under
appreciated by the public at large.

Mmmmmmm.....psychotherapy.......where can I get me some of that?  Whoops,
was thinking of electroshock therapy.

Pete makes me nervous, particularly on such a huge (potential audience)
show.  It's because I don't want to see him make mistakes on national
(world) TV.
His voice, while beautifull (or smooth as my wife likes to call it), has a
very limited range.  Roger on the other hand can go from hard low's to
imprssive highs.
Pete is always pushing his range.  When it hits it's like clouds parting,
but when it doesn't....it really doesn't.  Luckily only heard one crack.

Wish he had played some electric.

Got to love Pete's sence of humor!  Keith "proceeds to drop dead from the
stress of it all".  Baahaha!

We crazy hard-core Who Nuts can follow the man's philosophies.  We should
all be awarded Masters Degrees in Pete-izm.
But the everday music or even Who fan must of said "SAY WHAT!!???" a couple
of times listening to Pete meander through his thoughts.
Personally, I dig the way the man thinks.

Did you all catch the shot of him when he kind of squeezed his eyes together
and smiled affectionately to someone in the crowd?  Warm and endearing.

This was mentioned on onelist, but what *does* Ozzy have to do with being a
stage hand?? (I didn't record the show, and only was able to spot "Ozzy O.."
as the credits WHIPPPED passed at lightning speed.

Hey!  Anyone know who the blond-betty was dancing in the audience????
Just kidding honey,....OUCH!  I said I was kidding!!!!!!!!!

Stay in tune,
"you got me runnin'......dowwwn the track"
Kevin in VT