Chicago Blues - big time!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my friends.  I need your support.  I've just finally put the proverbial
2+2 together and realized that I WILL NOT BE IN TOWN ON JUNE 25TH WHEN THE
TOUR BEGINS!  Oh Fortuna, will your cruel tricks ever cease?!?  Please, my
brothers and sisters, pray that June 25th won't be the only appearance in
Chicago.  I've been looking foreward to this like a kid at Christmas, and I
finally realized that I am going to Arizona for a friend's wedding that same
weekend.  I mean, what the hell, who actually WANTS to get married?  Can't
he just postpone the damn thing until AFTER The Who pass through town?  Oh
WOE is me!

"Why?  Why me?" - Phil Silvers

Anyway, best of luck to those of you who ARE going, and pray for us who
can't.  Oh PLEASE, please make a second leg of the tour come back through!!!

Favorite Who tune:  Naked Eye (Isle of Wight) - Pure unadulterated, walking
the tightrope without a net, from the testes, crystalline WHO!  It don't get
any better.

Jim in Chicago

"I wouldn't marry this lot!" - Keith
is unauthorized.