Powerman

This is a question for any Kinks fans, or anyone who happens to have a copy
of "Lola vs. The Powerman & The Moneygoround, Pt. I" or just the song
"Powerman".  Or maybe more an observation than question:

During the bridge, is it me or does that sound just like The Ox?
Maybe i'm just crazy.

Maybe it is just you. But Thanks.
In the midst of catching up on the e-mail comes a request for me to review a
personal favorite in comparison to the Ox's own style.
I don't know for sure, but the wife'll be leavin' for work in a couple
minutes and I can replay it real loud then. But on first pass, I think you
might be onto something.
Can't wait for the west coast dates to go on sale, but in spite of being
relatively civilized, the Who thread, and the Kinks blasting, leave me
feeling a bit like an Ape Man,
Cory
Banana?