Philly (Camden) Tickets Acquired!

Hello listers,

I have tickets for Philly (Camden).  Kevin O'Neal [Kevin in VT], I have
your two and will be calling you shortly.

The clerk at a local retailer/ticketmaster was too busy counting out his
register to take ticket orders.  This really sucked!  I was first in line,
but the guy was in a work slow-down without a clue.

Luckily we sized him up on Wednesday, and
hedged our bets with another store/ticketmaster across the Mall.  My friend
and I had walkie-talkies and cell phones, and were staked out at the two
different locations.  So we did get tickets ($93.33 apiece) about 32 rows
back on Pete's side.  Unfortunately, the local radio station [WMMR] who
made the advance ticket purchase possible, only had 1/2 of the tickets
available for sale.  The balance will go on sale tomorrow.

Anyway, I am going to see our boys the day before my birthday.  A very
nice way to spend my birthday indeed!

Joe

Joe Lewinski, ICANON
Tel: 610.313.1850 Fax: 610.313.1848

NEWZware™ is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.