1996 tour - was it good?

Well, Steve here in Canada - I've ssen the boy's live a couple of times -
once driving from Ottawa Ont to Vancouver BC to see them (89). I drove 12
hours non-stop to see them in '96 - again in Vancouver - and I absolutely
loved the concert - the fellows seemed to be enjoying themselves - 'into
it' as it were - it brought tears to my eyes - the friend I was with
couldn't believe I was sitting there with tears running down my face.

My only wish was for a longer selection of 'classics' I just can't hear
them enouggh - even the modern acoustice versions.

I would have loved to have seen them the next night in Seattle.

Steve