Re: The Year WHO-Thousand

WEll unless you count live '89 Tommy show I have on video then you can make
that 2 people on this list that hasn't seen the who live.

But come June or September the dream will become reality.

I will see them live.  Oh yes, I will see them live.
*Does anyone else hear "Dream Weaver" playing in the backround?*
(Better yet does anyone even know what I'm refering to there :)

Long live rock,
Brian Wright

** Easy money for tickets! For both you and me! **
http://www.webMillion.com/members/join1.html?referer=284396
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BBC-426
http://www.getpaid4.com/?Kicker233
http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/dir/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=820903