RE: Pete CD and Oh my God Quad rules.

> From: "Joe Cozzarelli" <cozz@lucent.com>
> Subject: Re: Finally...
>
> I am truly enjoying Now and Then and North Country Girl.
> I also think that the version of Heart to Hang onto that PT and EV did on
> Letterman was better
> than the CD.
> JoeCozz

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  *I'm digging the whole album, whoops, I mean CD
(showing my age).  I challenge anyone to play Drowned at a good volume, and
not start jumping around the room!  Now and Then remains one of my favorite
"new" Pete songs.  The only song that doesn't do it for me is A Little is
Enough.  Still a beautiful song and message.
	I was driving through the mountains yesterday afternoon enjoying the
fall foliage up here in VT as I traveled for work, and listening to Quad
(It's been a while).
	Parts of that album are so damn passionate and powerful It blew me
away, all over again.  The guitar work near the end of the opera but before
Love Rain 'or Me is with out a doubt my favorite music. Period.  I was
playing it loud, and getting off.  I literally got goose bumps. And, the
memories of watching and hearing it live with my good friend from DC at the
various Quad shows, are priceless.   Long live The who!!! Truly the best
Rock ever.
	Thanks for listening,
	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin