Pete and HOB

My Favorite tracks on the bloody new  Pete cd are AAA with that kick ass
electric jammin' ,  Let my love open the door with that crazy acoustic jam
at the end, and WGFA again with the unbelievable electric jamming during the
last 3 or so minutes of the track.

Pete can still whale out those power chords.....C'mon Pete, break loose and
let's hear that Fender make our ears bleed in Chicago....

HEY CAN ANYONE GET ME A SINGLE OR A PAIR OF TIX TO THE HOB????
I WILL BUY YOUR TICKET TOO FOR YOUR TROUBLES!!!!!!!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-George "need to be @ the hob" Ligouri