Pete's Commitment to Children's Services

Anyone,

In light of PT's recent comments on CNN, I am more
compelled than ever to write to him on behalf of the
children at the organization where I work.  It is my
hope that he'd be interested in holding a similar
charitable concert for our kids.

A couple of months ago someone posted an address where
fans can write to him.  Could someone re-post that
address?

Thanks!
Inga, who by the way, is still looking for a
compassionate person Chicago who will buy her an
ticket for the HOB 11/13 show--that generous person
will be compensated, please help!

=====

Inga J. Glodowski
iglodowski@yahoo.com