Re: Live CD and the internet

In a message dated 9/22/99 3:15:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

<< CDnow seems to be quite reliable, as I've used their automated secure
 ordering system a number of times.  I've also used Amazon.com, Virgin, and
 several others with no problems.

 keets >>

I've had nothing but good experiences with CDNow.  HOWEVER...my PT CD still
hasn't shipped, and it should have shipped yesterday. Conveniently, CDNow
uses a wholesaler that's only about 90 minutes from me...so I always get my
stuff the day after it ships.  I can only assume that my CD didn't ship
yesterday as it should have, since I didn't get it.  I'm certain it'll show
up in a day or so...BUT I WANT TO HEAR THAT %#&*^%(*& CD!

ChicoTodd

Who'll have a beer now, and all shall be well...