Re: download/tour

What would have made more sense would have been to put the PT CD
download on the upcoming petetownshend.co.uk official web site!

Though the site is still under development they could have just created
a special directory for the download with a fancy page if needed.

They also would have had better control over the visitor ratio through
their server stats.

Dave..

--
http://www.petetownshend.net