The Beatles Sell Out

>But I can tell you from experience, the experience of selling CDs at
>roughly $10 less than the Malls, that a significant number are going to
>download for free and never buy.

Likely Pete knows this is a niche market, and he's not expecting to sell
millions of cds, just promote his music a little and make a few bucks ahead
of the bootleggers.  It could even be a matter of who's in CONTROL of giving
away the music.

>And we may yet see some sort of law proposed about giving away intellectual
>property.

Yeah?  Like what, d'you think?

>I'm not extremely excited about interviews, but would LOVE to see some
>concert footage. Maybe we'll FINALLY get some live 1971/72 live material.

Little bit of something for everybody.  I like the interviews.

>Speaking of DVDs, I got Yellow Submarine yesterday and for any Beatles
>fans...you MUST have this!

Anybody notice the sell out associated with this release?  Cookie jars,
anybody?  <grin>

keets