Re- Tommy V Quad

I'm not sure that the reason they play WGFA this way is because Roger
can't handle the scream at the end. He seems to occasionally hit those
high notes when He wants to. Even if it is a bit difficult He could
always perhaps manage a half scream and have it fade out to an echo
or something. WGFA played live over and over again can perhaps get a
bit tedious for the performer, so maybe they tried to change it .
I can remember John saying that He was 'fed up playing Boris ' night
after night and that 'My Wife had been Played Out'. Also On Daltrey
sings Townshend, The version of Who are You sung by Pete is probably
The best I have ever heard, I like it so much that I think it's even
better than the original recording ! ( does not mean that I don't like
Who are you  though Who version).You have to face reality though,
everybody's a bit older now and there will be certain limitations as
to what they can do. Just be glad that they are doing it and enjoy.
Regards,
Derick.