quad vs. tommy

I would like to talk about the recent quad tour vs. the 89 Tommy tour:

I liked Simon Philips.  He had a thunderous but pinpoint style.  Zak was good
too and the most like Keith moon.  I saw the who at coral sky amphitheater on
August 16, 1997. Pete played far more electric than on the 89 tour  and i
also liked Simon townshend backing Pete on electric than bolton on the 89
tour.  although i thought behind blues eyes was always a good bet.  at coral
sky the who played who are you like it was originally recorded with no
acoustic on it which was nice.  substitute and cant explain were good and
daltrey was excellent on vocals.  i didn't like WGFA as an all acoustic
version.  Why did they play it like that??? was it b/c daltrey cant handle
that loud scream towards the end???